Steamboat NATCHEZ - Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner Option
Savor the beauty and romance of the New Orleans skyline aboard the Dinner Jazz Cruise. The Steamboat NATCHEZ decks, engine room, and bars will be open for your enjoyment either before or after dinner depending upon your seating time. Included in the Dinner Jazz ticket price is the cruise, buffet dinner, and entertainment by the Dukes of Dixieland Jazz trio. Gratuities and alcoholic beverages are not included in the ticket price.
Upgrade your cruise experience with our "Party Package" which includes a two-hour cruise, Dinner Buffet (1st seating option), three alcoholic beverages from our special drink menu (unlimited soft drinks and juice for children), a decorated reserved table in an air-conditioned dining room, and a sweet treat.
Boarding Time: 6:00pm
Dockside: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Cruising: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Please note, we have two dinner seatings -
First Dinner Seating: 6:00pm - 7:15pm
Second Dinner Seating: 7:45pm - 9:00pm
All "party packages" include a meal, a reserved and decorated dining table, three alcoholic beverages for adults (unlimited soda and juice for anyone under 21), lagniappe items, and a special sweet treat!
- Group Rates available for 10 or more adults
- Detailed narration of the rich history of New Orleans
- Optional Dinner buffet, meals prepared fresh onboard (menu subject to change due to availability)
- Optional upgrade to a "party package experience" - includes a meal, a reserved and decorated dining table, three alcoholic beverages for adults (unlimited soda & juice for anyone under 21), lanigappe items, and a special sweet treat!
- Captivating views of the city and the Mighty Mississippi River
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- Featuring live New Orleans swing style music by the Grammy-nominated Dukes of Dixieland Jazz band
- Children under 6 cruise free with paid adult. Food & Beverage costs apply
- Departs daily from the Toulouse Street Wharf behind Jax Brewery in the heart of the historic French Quarter
- Cocktail, beer, and wine options are available for purchase onboard
- Reservations strongly recommended for all meal functions
- Decks may be closed to public access due to private functions on any given night
|Pricing||Adult||Children 6-12||Children 2-5|
|Evening Jazz Sightseeing Cruise||$50.00||$24.50||Free|
|Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner
*cruise portion is discounted when purchased with a meal
All menu items are prepared in a common kitchen. Steps are taken to minimize the likelihood of exposure to airborne gluten elements, but our menu is not recommended for those with gluten-sensitive disorders. We can recommend items on our menu that are not prepared as gluten inclusive. For vegan or vegetarian guests, we can recommend those items not inclusive of meat ingredients or animal products. We are unable to prepare separate individual meals for these preferences/needs.