September Cruise & Tour Schedule
COVID19 Safety & Health Protocols - New Orleans Steamboat Company
New Orleans Steamboat Company Cruises
Guests on our cruises are required to present proof of vaccination or the recent negative test prior to boarding, per the above protocols. Please have this information readily available, prior to boarding, so that our staff and crew may easily and quickly verify this information. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation as we comply with the Modified Phase Three Plan.
Gray Line Tours
- Guests on Gray Line tours are not required to present proof of vaccination or a recent negative test prior to any tour departure.
- Guests are required to wear masks on our bus tours. Masks are not required outdoors.
- On the following tours, guests must show proof of vaccination or the recent negative test as indicated:
- City & Cemetery Tour – to be seated inside Café du Monde and/or access restrooms inside. Ample covered outdoor seating is available.
- Craft Cocktail Walking Tour - to access bars/restaurants along the route.
- Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour – to access bars along the route.
COVID19 Safety & Health Protocols
New Orleans remains open for you to visit! In fact, most businesses continue to operate at 100% capacity both indoors and outdoors while upholding our citywide Modified Phase Three Plan. With safety being the top priority for locals and visitors alike, this Plan requires the following to enter most indoor venues (restaurants, bars, receptions halls, etc.) in New Orleans:
- All persons 12 years and older must show proof of (at least one dosage of) an approved COVID-19 vaccine OR present a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to entering said establishment.
- Acceptable evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination includes:
- LA Wallet App’s SMART Health Card.
- An original, digital photograph, or photocopy of CDC Vaccination Card (both sides).
- An official vaccine record issued by another state, a foreign nation, or the World Health Organization.
- An official vaccine record issued through a vaccine clinical trial.
- To ensure accuracy and safety at the highest level possible, only PCR tests are acceptable as proof at this time. Rapid tests are not permissible.
- COVID tests and vaccines are available locally but turnaround times vary. Here are the links for a list of COVID testing + vaccine sites for more information.
- All persons 5 years and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks indoor statewide.
[Modified Phase Three Plan details are at COVID Restrictions - NOLA Ready ]
SEPTEMBER 2021 CRUISES & TOURS
Alert - Riverboat cruises will return on September 24th
Times noted are the departure time for the tours and cruises. We recommend arriving no less than 15 minutes before departure. In September there will be no Monday cruises.
10:45am Swamp Boat or Airboat Tour • Includes transportation
11:30am Steamboat NATCHEZ/Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise, Sunday • Boards 11am • Meal option No Cruises on Mondays.
11:30am Steamboat Harbor Jazz Cruise • Boards 11am • Lunch option Tuesday - Saturday
12:45pm Swamp Boat or Airboat Tour • Includes transportation
2:00pm New Orleans City & Cemetery Tour • Includes transportation
2:30pm Steamboat Harbor Jazz Cruise • Boards 2pm • Lunch option Tuesday - Saturday No Cruises on Mondays.
2:30pm Steamboat NATCHEZ/Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise Sunday • Boards 2pm • Meal option
2:45pm Swamp Boat or Airboat Tour Only Friday, Saturday & Sunday
4:00pm Original Craft Cocktail Tour • Includes Introductory Cocktail • walking
5:00pm Ghosts & Spirits Tour • walking
7:00pm Dinner Jazz Cruise / Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS Dinner Jazz Cruise • Boarding opens 6pm. Departure at 7pm. No Cruises on Mondays.
Ticket office—Toulouse Street & the River in the French Quarter
Boat Meal options must be reserved to assure availability.
Calliope concerts begin 15 minutes prior to boarding. Cruises sail for 2 hours. food & bar options, narration, live music.
While the Steamboat NATCHEZ is taken out of service for refurbishment, she will be replaced by her sister boat, the new Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS.