Savor the beauty and romance of New Orleans skyline aboard the 7:00 pm Dinner/Jazz Cruise on the authentic Steamboat NATCHEZ.
Dinner/Jazz Cruise Highlights:
- Breathtaking view of the city
- Enjoy casual buffet-style dining with a choice of two dinner seatings
- Meals prepared fresh on board
- Indoor and Outdoor seating
- Featuring live jazz by the Grammy nominated "Dukes of Dixieland"
- Museum quality Engine Room
- Group Rates available for 10 or more passengers
- Children under 6 years have the cruise portion of their ticket free with a paid adult. Food & Beverage costs may apply
- Departs from the Toulouse Street Wharf behind Jax Brewery
- Reservations recommended
Boarding 6:00pm; Cruising 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Select Seating Time: 6:00pm-7:15pm (arrive approximately 5:45pm)
or 7:45pm-9:00pm (arrive no later than 6:30pm).
(Cruise leaves promptly at 7:00pm regardless of Seating Time.)
THE STEAMBOAT NATCHEZ IS OUT OF SERVICE FOR ANNUAL MAINTENANCE THROUGH SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6. CRUISES WILL RESUME NORMAL SCHEDULE ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 7.
The Steamboat NATCHEZ decks, engine room and bars will be open for your enjoyment either before or after dinner depending upon your seating time. Included in the Dinner Jazz ticket price is the Steamboat cruise, buffet dinner, and Jazz Band entertainment, and applicable taxes. Gratuities and Alcoholic Beverages are not included in the price of the Ticket.
|Pricing||Adult||Children 6-12||Children 2-5|
|Evening Jazz Cruise Only||$48.00||$23.50||Free|
|Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner
*meal portion of ticket is $33.00 for adults & $14.00 for children
View schedule and make reservations »